Monday, March 29, 2010

Politics

So I went to the republican caucus on Tuesday. Lucky for me caucuses were done by legeslative district this year instead of by precinct. Had they been held by precinct I never would have found the caucus because no one from my precinct showed up or apparently has for a while.
It turns out that when you are the only one from your precinct to show up to the caucus they ask you to fill all 7 positions available.
I didn't think that I could handle 7 titles, so I asked which were the most important, I would do those. So I am now the precinct chair, the county delegate, and the state delegate. I am still not sure exactly what this entails, all I know is that I will be going to a couple of meetings. I assume that there is a little more to it and hopefully someone will let me know what that "more" is.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Look at you political girl. Did you go to the Republican or Democrat caucus? I was a county delegate last year, but this year successfully begged it all off. Let me know if you want any opinions on the candidates, I'm full of them.:)